Tour de piste before the SEPALE vacations!
Now that summer is well underway, and most of our teams are enjoying a few well-deserved weeks off, let’s take this opportunity to review our progress since the beginning of the year, and to plan for future projects.
- SEPALE now has a team of 28 people – including trainees! – involved in the development, implementation and operation of projects, all gathered for a seminar on the last weekend of June to enjoy the evenings of the Aluna Festival.
- SEPALE now has a second office in Béziers, which has been occupied by the development and construction teams for several months.
- SEPALE has been working on several projects since the beginning of the year: floating PV (Montpezat d’Agenais, 5MWp for Amarenco) and wind power (more than 40 MW developed and built by SEPALE for Engie).
- SEPALE has construction projects in wind power (Cruscades and Canet, 14 MW for NTR), in PV (Agen, 2.5 MWp for Amarenco) and in Dynamic AGriPV (Cruscades, 6 MWp for SAMFI), as well as in energy renovation (Villeurbanne, 75-unit condominium).
- SEPALE also has a number of large-scale projects ready to be launched this autumn, including ground-mounted PV (Sallèles d’Aude, 12 MWp for Amarenco), PV warehouse (40 warehouses, 12 MWC for Asagreen), wind power (Laneuveville-en-Saulnois, 22 MW for Engie) and energy renovation!
- SEPALE also has a large number of ongoing project (almost 200 MW under appraisal) in all renewable energy sources and in storage, and more than 20 wind farms under management/technical operation for a total of 300 MW and almost €50m of turnover.
- Above all, SEPALE will be recruiting around ten new shareholder employees in the coming months, so that we can continue to uphold the model of independence, excellence and sharing that drives us, and take real action on the energy transition.
Happy holidays to our teams and our customers 🙂
Created in July 2012 by leading RE professionals, SEPALE and its 22 employees has been successfully supporting its clients for almost a decade.
Its expertise encompasses all technical, financial and strategic issues relating to an asset or portfolio of assets in wind power and PV solar energy, or energy efficiency in buildings. At any stage of development, construction or operation, SEPALE can stand in as project manager for the entire project, or for more specific issues.
Furthermore, SEPALE draws on its in-depth knowledge of the administrative, legal and financial aspects of RE projects to provide high-level strategic advice to private and institutional investors, power producers and developers.